Admissions take place at the beginning of each term depending on availability of vacancies. Pupils wishing to join the School must take entrance tests in English, Mathematics, Science and Kiswahili which they must pass with an average of 60% to get placement.
1. Interview fee of Kshs. 1000 (non-refundable)
2. Oral interview with the pupil.
1. A non refundable registration fee (reviewed from time to time) payable by successful interviewees.
2. The admission form is then filled and processed upon which the school’s fee structure is given to the parent.
3. An accident policy of Kshs. 1,500 inclusive of annual fees.
NB: Fees once paid are not refundable.